What is a cookie?
It is a file that is downloaded to your computer or other device when you access certain web pages that collect information about your browsing on said website. In some cases, cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and allow the storage and retrieval of information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, among other things and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Identification of cookies used
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the cookies used on this website are classified as follows:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
The following table shows the own and third-party cookies of the website https://www.lanoriaoutlet.es/ and the purpose for which each one is used.
|Cookie||Caducidad||Finalidad y tipo de información que recoge||Funcionalidad afectada en caso de desactivación|
Cookies de Terceros
They allow the website to be monitored using the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information on user access to websites. Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States. Some of the data stored for further analysis are: the number of times the user has visited the website, dates of the first and last visit of the user, duration of visits, page from which the user has accessed the website , the search engine that the user has used to reach the website or link that he has selected, the place in the world from which the user accesses, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, which is why we suggest you consult the Google Analytics privacy page, http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html to obtain more information about the cookies it uses and how to disable them (understanding that we are not responsible for the content or the veracity of third-party websites).
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate “private mode” or unblock certain cookies.
You can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
You can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
You can check Google support or browser Help.
You can check Apple support or browser Help.
REALIA PATRIMONIO does not assume any responsibility for legal or technical problems caused by the breach by the USER of the recommendations included. This communication is made for the knowledge and use of users, therefore, it should not be used for any other purpose.
Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy.
The web lanoriaoutlet.es of REALIA PATRIMONIO may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.